&hearts



My name is mcJenn
I do not like to be ordered about
I eat a lot of sweet food cuz i have a sweet tooth
I listen to all kinds of music (:
Please respect my blog

&hearts

Aynal . link . link . link . link . link . link .

January 2009 . February 2009 . March 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 . October 2009 . November 2009 . December 2009 . January 2010 . February 2010 . May 2010 .

Blogskin by : xy
Resources : 1 2 3 4

&hearts



&hearts

Date : Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Title : Im felt "gay"


I met Simon Yam,Canon ambassador yesterday.It was awesome.He looks great with his cap,black coat with jeans.The place was crowded with Canon users which makes the event more happening.He is good in humor sense.He jokes a lot with us.He told us about his life story and the movie that he won for the award.I was busy squeezed in to get a good place to capturing his picture.My babe was standing behind.LOL.The bouncer was big in size keep telling us back,back back...Aiks...Im so tiny keep let people push only...pity me...I got his signature twice.Hehehe.After that we went to watched the movie - Echoes of the rainbow.I will give 5 stars to the movie.It was really a good movie.I almost cried.The story was so touched.I would highly recommend you guys to watch it...^^

Back to the top ?
Time : 12:34 AM